3. Describe a day or moment when being single was awesome.
After getting in my feelings these past couple of days and feeling super single I feel the need to make a list of the awesome things that come with singleness. Here are my top ten singleness appreciation moments.
- I love sleeping in the middle of the bed.
- I am willing to live off of peanut butter and popcorn for a killer pair of shoes. I don’t know if my husband would agree.
- I love babies….I love being able to give the babies back to their moms even more.
- Does being married mean I have to keep my legs shaved because I’m currently not about that life.
- What if my husband isn’t a fan of my revolving door of hairstyles? I’m not ready to commit to one hair color yet!
- Going on impromptu road trips with your friends just to check a place off your bucket list.
- There is currently no room in my bathroom for a mate.
- I get to root for my team every Sunday without compromises. It’s hard to find a fellow San Francisco 49ers fan in Falcons country.
- I do know how to cook, I even like to cook, but the frequency of me cooking is not best….
- My focus isn’t divided right now. I am single minded about my purpose and mission in life right now. I can spend all the quality time with God that I want, with my mentor that I want, with my ministry partners and fellow leaders that I want without feeling guilty.